How to calculate percentage of marks | Exam marks percentage calculator
Before getting an idea about how to calculate percentage of marks, you should know that what is the percentage and how it used? We have drawn down a brief article about percentage calculation and also we will show some relevant examples of percentage calculation to let you know that how to calculate the percentage of marks.
The percentage symbol is “%” and it is generally used to calculate the tendency of a number with respect to the main number.
The percentage is used in almost all businesses to calculate profit, margin & loss.
Exam marks percentage calculator
How to calculate percentage of marks?
If you are a student or a teacher then you will need to calculate marks in just one click. If you are searching that How to calculate the percentage of marks? Then you have come to the right place. Now you can easily calculate the percentage of your marks.
Now, How to calculate percentage of marks with this tool?
It is actually very simple to use but if you don’t find the way to calculate with the tool then follow the below steps:
To calculate percentage values of a number then use the first tool.
- In the first box enter the percentage and in the second box enter the value of which percentage needs to be calculated.
- Hit on the calculate button and your answer will show in the right box
To calculate percentage of a number then use the first tool
- Enter both values to calculate the percentage and just hit on calculate and your percentage will be calculated.
To calculate exam marks:
- You can use the second tool to calculate your exam marks. For example, if you got 493 marks out of 500. Then enter 493 in the marks box and 500 in the second box
- Click on calculate button and it will show you that your percentage is 98.6%.
It is quiet easy to calculate your exam marks with this tool, Isn’t it? Tell your friend about this tool.
Percentage of marks
Schools and colleges use percentage in marks to calculate percentage of marks and it is the main topic of this article.
Percentage is actually a value that is measured as a fraction of 100.
Calculating the percentage is quite easy if you know its formula. The calculated percentage is basically the ratio of the actual value to the value multiplied by 100.
Percentage (%) = (Value of which percentage will be calculated x 100) ÷ Main Value
For example 348 apples are sold among 500
Then the percentage will be
(348 x 100) ÷ 500 = 34800 ÷ 500 = 69.6
The percentage is 69.6%